While I was gone for the week in Pilot Point, Scott ws able to finish getting our house in order. It is very cozy and comfortable. We feel so fortunate to be able to live here. We enter into an arctic entrance to keep that 11 degree air out! It is a great place to keep our coats, boots, shoes, and snow shoes. Then we come into the living room with the kitchen beyond. The laundry is off the kitchen. To the right of the living room is our bathroom and 3 bedrooms. We use one for sleeping, one for storage and one for our computer and books.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Our House
While I was gone for the week in Pilot Point, Scott ws able to finish getting our house in order. It is very cozy and comfortable. We feel so fortunate to be able to live here. We enter into an arctic entrance to keep that 11 degree air out! It is a great place to keep our coats, boots, shoes, and snow shoes. Then we come into the living room with the kitchen beyond. The laundry is off the kitchen. To the right of the living room is our bathroom and 3 bedrooms. We use one for sleeping, one for storage and one for our computer and books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We like your place. It looks like a perfect spot with enough room, and a great location.
ReplyDeleteWell, I am wondering where you put guests.
ReplyDeleteYou may need a guest room sometime! :)
Blessings in the new year.
Love, Wendee
Likewise on the guest room question! But I would prefer going to Wendee's where the weather is warm ~ however, it is unseasonably cold at this time...so I think we will stay put. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year and many blessings to come!!
Love,
Suzi